Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I just clean the filter and it still doesn't register

Customer Question

I just clean the filter and it still doesn't register and the icon for check filter and reset are lit how come that keeps happening
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly.

The sensor may be bad for the filter. Do this unplug the unit Hold down the Power button while plugging it in that should reset the unit totally. If that keeps happening you may need to have the unit deep cleaned by a tech and have the sensor changed out.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
That did not work
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I attached a photo the compressor keep shouting off and then turning back on

Then either the control is bad or the sensor for the filter is bad, but given the issue that looks like a bad control for sure.