Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Muy heat stopped working in December. The hvac guy removed

Customer Question

Muy heat stopped working in December. The hvac guy removed some board and told me that the heat would work but the a.c. wouldn't. I don't know what kind of board it is any ideas
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When I turn on the a.c. it just blows air. Not cool air just air. And when I turn the heat on it kicks in full blast
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
Can you provide model on indoor and outdoor units and tell me if board was in the indoor or outdoor unit?? That might give me a better idea