airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have an existing trane tux100c948c3. I am going to replace

Customer Question

I have an existing trane tux100c948c3. I am going to replace it with a mini split LG vertical unit. Can you give me the dimensions of the old unit?
JA: I'm 40 .
Customer: Can you give me the physical dimensions of the unit that is being replaced?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: No, I am unable to find the specification for this unit online and need to understand what can fit in its place.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
The furnace listed is for a ducted furnace are you trying to install a mini split in th location of the old furnace or what?Here are the specs you requested.
Expert:  airheatman replied 1 year ago.
21Wide, 28.5 deep and 49 Tall