bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a GSH130361AD on a building and I wanted to confirm

Customer Question

I have a GSH130361AD on a building and I wanted to confirm the tonnage. Is it a 3 ton?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: SN is(###) ###-#### any idea the manufacture date?
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: We are keeping the units in service and we are redistributing the ductwork for a new tenant. Need to approximate the air flow. If it is3 ton we guess it should be 1200 cfm.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  bonzaco replied 10 months ago.
The GSH13 is rated at between 1.5 and 5 tons in the range. The one you have got the 3 tons version