Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I am looking or or CAD drawings of a pcc-1l-3210-4-7.5 trane

Customer Question

I am looking for phot or or CAD drawings of a pcc-1l-3210-4-7.5 trane air handler . Can you help me. I need it for an installation of a tent for an Ice Skating rink later this year. I can be reached a***@******.*** or(###) ###-####
Thanks Bill Warner
Category: HVAC
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Looking for photos or CAD Drawings.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.I can provide the spec sheet which shows dimensions, drawings of the unit. Will that work?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have the one page Trane spec sheet that calls out the dimensions and weight. I was looking for information as it relates to the locations of the discharge connections, controls and electrical hookup on the unit. My special attached.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.
Give me a bit. I'll see what I can find.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.
This is the Varitrac CCP controller, right?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have no idea. I am trying to illustrate the location and connection of this air handler into a clear span tent for an Ice Skating rink.
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.
OK, give me some time to see what I can come up with