Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I hav a Bryant ev plus 90i. iam having a sump pump prob and

Customer Question

I hav a Bryant ev plus 90i. iam having a sump pump prob and water is running in to house very fast . water appears to be coming from furnace. raining for three days .is it hig humidity seems to be to mach water tks for ur respose and help
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.Highly unlikely that this unit could be the source of a lot of water. When the furnace runs the condensate would be a trickle at most. When the AC runs even on the most humid days the AC condensate would be little more than a fast trickle. It's possible the condensate drain could be plugged causing the water to over flow which might make it seem like a lot of water but the amounts would be the same.