Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

This is azmeel from Maldives i have Problem With my Gree Ac

Customer Question

this is Customer from Maldives i have Problem With my Gree Ac 24000BTU
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: CODE IS PH
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: its better if u can tell me the damage part or damage component from Motherboard
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 10 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
my ac from Indoor unit display show PH .outdoor unit is not function
Expert:  Gaztech replied 10 months ago.
Hello, Can you provide me the exact model number for that unit.PH error code is is displayed when system detects a over voltage source powering your system.Procedures are :-Using a voltmeter, measure voltage feeding your unit.- if there is damaged components to unit, it can only be checked by a series of volt AC and DC tests throughout the units. IT is not a easy job for a non technical individual.
Expert:  Gaztech replied 10 months ago.
You should call a qualified tech for that type of issue