Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Sequence of operation trane hearing cooling system purpose

Customer Question

Sequence of operation for a trane hearing cooling system for the purpose of trouble shooting blinking yellow LED signal
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.That model number does not look like a Trane model number. What kind of unit is this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is definitely a trane,commercial unit.wirks with a water system with a zone trane thermostat & 575volt 3phase power supply
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 months ago.
hello,this will depend on the control system. Are you using stand alone or with 900/950 series controller?