Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

SANYO AC UNIT OUTDOOR UNIT WONT COME ON. I TOOK A AC PERSONS

Customer Question

SANYO AC UNIT OUTDOOR UNIT WONT COME ON. I TOOK A AC PERSONS ADVICE TO CHANGE COMPUTER BOARD AND FAN. I DID ALL THAT AND AC UNIT STILL DOESNT COME ON. INSIDE UNIT COMES ON AND GREEN LIGHT JUST BLINKS AND BLOWS WARM AIR. NEED SOME HELP
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I CHECKED VOLTAGE FROM MAIN BREAKER AND ITS SHOWING 220, CHECK INPUT POWER TO THE AC UNIT OUTSIDE AND ITS POWERS UP.
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.

Hello, there are two computer boards in that system, one in the outside unit and one inside the unit the mounts on the wall. which one did you replace.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I REPLACED THE OUTSIDE UNIT. THE INSIDE UNIT COMES ON FINE
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I HAD TWO TECH OPNINONS ONE SAID CHANGE COMPUTER BOARD AND FAN , THE OTHER SAID CHANGE RELAY
. I DID ALL THAT BACK BUT THE STILL WONT COME ON, I CHECKED POWER FROM MAINLINE TO POWER BOARD I HAVE POWER COME IN AND TWO THE RREALY THERE POWER, SO WHATS TAINST HE NEXT STEP. I PULL OUT RELAY BOX AGAINST WALL AND WHEN PUSHING PLUG BACK IN . I CAN A CLICK ONLY WHEN I PUSH BACK IN THE POWER BOX HOLDER,