airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

HOW MUCH IS A COMPRESSOR NORDYNE AC UNIT MODEL NS6BD-024K

Customer Question

HOW MUCH IS A COMPRESSOR FOR A NORDYNE AC UNIT MODEL NS6BD-024K (2.0 TON)
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 6 months ago.
Are you looking for the price of just the compressor or an idea what it will cost to replace including labor to install ,refrigerant and everything?
The compressor wholesale is about 320 bucks.http://parts-hvac.com/622624r-nordyne.html Retail would be about 600 bucks. Installed including compressor, new filter drier, purging and refrigerant would run about 1000 to 1200 dollars if not under warranty.
If you have further questions, please let me know.Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.To rate answer, please select one of the stars below.