Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

We have both a/c and heat. Is there a thermostat that will

Customer Question

We have both a/c and heat. Is there a thermostat that will keep our temp at say --71 day and night bringing on a/c or heat as needed without a three degree differential? Our outside temp currently makes the house too cold in the morning hours and too hot in the afternoon hours. If so , what is the honeywell # ***** would be easy to program? We don't like the non-programmable .3 degree differential we now have.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Get this one it is easy to program and setup CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Expert:  Airheatman replied 5 months ago.
The TH6320is a fine choice and less than 100 bucks