BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics

I have a vaillant ecotec and the pressure keeps increasing

Customer Question

I have a vaillant ecotec and the pressure keeps increasing in the radiators. The refill loop is turned off
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: System has been running normally, then pressure gauge started going into the red, I've released pressure but it builds up again
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, it has been running normally
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 5 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply