Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Lennox furnace. The red light is flashing four times

Customer Question

I have a Lennox furnace. The red light is flashing four times and then pausing, the four times and then pausing, etc. the heat is off.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The thermostat reads 75 degrees. The heat is off. The furnace is not hot. The red light keeps flashing in that pattern. I have not turned on the Cool, even though it is a bit hot in the house.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 5 months ago.
OKCan you give me complete model from inside furnace in burner compartment so I can provide guidance with this specific unit.Model will be on a label just above burners on right or left inside panel Also let me know if you are wanting heat on?