BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

I have a brivis wombat 2p unit

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Hi Pearl, I have a brivis wombat 2p unit that is experiencing an ignition lockout and was hoping that you might have some advice on how to restore the ignition?
JA: I'll do all I can to help.
Customer: Ok. Thx Matt
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The unit is blowing cold air on heat function. On closer inspection of the red light on the heating unit it is flashing 6 times. This is classified as an ignition lockout fault on the inside of the heater cover
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No, I think that covers it. Cheers matt
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 6 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Billy, No further assistance is required.Thx