Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Rc wire has no power JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell

Customer Question

Rc wire has no power
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I had a tech come check out my system cause the blower was not coming on. He tested the blower and it works fine. Hr said it easy the motherboard and they don't have it...when he left he cut all power to the unit. When I got the motherboard in replaced it. Now I have no power to the rc.
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No,
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 6 months ago.
Can you provide a few more details?1.Model on unit?2.Are yu checking voltage at RC and C at furnace or thermostat?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thermostat
OK lets check at furnace to make sure it is not a problem with circuit between furnace and thermostat