Airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.

I am trying to get rid of smells. Don't ask. I want to run

Customer Question

I am trying to get rid of smells. Don't ask. I want to run the units on auto fan high continuously with no heat or cool. Carrier Infinity Control. Ideas?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 5 months ago.
On upper right side of thermostat do you see a picture of a small fan blade?If so you should be able to turn fan to continuos mode with that switch
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When i push that button it toggles between low, med, high and cool light stays on.
Try setting to COOL position on system selector, but raise thermostat above current room temp. That should allow fan to stay on if set to HIGH and prevent compressor outside from coming on.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Brilliant. Thank you. Btw. I aplogize for the scream chat I sent when I thought I would have to wait a day for an answer.
No problem at all.If you have further questions, please let me know.Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.To rate answer, please select one of the stars below.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I accidentally did this but thought since the blue light was on, I was unnecessarily cooling. Thanks again for prompt, thorough help.
AS long as set temp is above room temp, ac will not come on, just fan