Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

Pearl, JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more

Customer Question

Hi Pearl,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The yellow purge light is flashing, and the green "cool" light is also on...I have been trying for two whole days, to cool down our small town home, but the room temperature on both up and downstairs thermostats remain much higher than the cool setting I desire...often, the room temperature even increases...I don't know what to do, and I'm really scared to fiddle with the mechanism in the attic. Thank you, ***** ***** Alone
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Just that, this past Friday, a private contractor was up in the attic, RE-Masquing and taping the cooling unit. I've tried to contact him, but he is out of town, and my town house has been uncomfortable hot, ever since.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.
Customer does not reply..