D.E. Anderson
D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager
Experience:  15 years experience. Design, install, service of residential & commercial hvac/r equip.

I have a Gas Technologies Model #R-3500LP, Serial # *****

Customer Question

I have a Gas Technologies Model #R-3500LP, Serial # ***** It was sold to the prior owner of my house in Feb 26, 2000 by Anson of Middletown, KY. The internal controls have gone bad. I can no longer lite the fire. Is there a source for replacement parts?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: Yes, The Chimney cap seems to be the wrong type for the pipe. It lets water in if there is a windy rain storm. I'd like to replace that as well
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Technician HVAC replied 5 months ago.
Ill look into this for you in one second.
Expert:  D.E. Anderson replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I cannot find a parts source for that machine without going through a wholesaler, however if you can get me all the numbers off the internal control or send me a picture of it I may be able to find you a suitable replacement. Thanks.