Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Larry here . The pilot wont stay lite . I have a a o smith

Customer Question

Hi Larry here . The pilot wont stay lite . I have a a o smith model gcv-40 - 300 serial number *********** can you please help me
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: All I can say is it went out . And I followed the instructions on the heater.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: When I try to lite it the pilot will lite but when I let go it goes off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Expert:  Gaztech replied 11 months ago.
No reply...