Brian HVAC Guy
Brian HVAC Guy, HVAC Technician
Experience:  I have been an HVAC/R mechanic/technician for 30+ years.
67988511

How do I change a battery in a Honeywell Focus Pro 6000 programmable

Customer Question

How do I change a battery in a Honeywell Focus Pro 6000 programmable thermostat? It has been beeping.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Brian HVAC Guy replied 9 months ago.
Hi I'm Brian and I'm here to help! On your model thermostat there is a removable battery carriage that swings out and is removable to change the batteries. The release for it is on the top right of the thermostat above the button on the side of the thermostat. It has ridges for grip. You simply push down on the ridges and pull the battery carrier out and away to the right with your finger on the ridges. The thermostat take 2-AA batteries. Click Here for a pdf copy of the manual for your thermostat. It explains changing the batteries on page 6 Let me know if you have further questions on this subject. Otherwise, please remember to rate before leaving (3 stars or higher please!). Bonuses are always appreciated! Thanks for allowing me to help and thanks for using Just Answer!Thank you,Brian