HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: the boiler

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: the boiler is trying to ignite but no flame
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: we just change the heat exchange, and it heat up a tank of water, then it's not come back again
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. So the unit never sends gas?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it keep trying to send gas
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Burn for 2-3 seconds then off
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
then the circle continue, the flame goes out in few seconds
Ok clean the flame sensor rod off with some fine sand paper or emery cloth then try it, that will likely solve the issue. You may need a new flame sensor as well to permanently fix it. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!