D.E. Anderson
D.E. Anderson, Industrial Refrigeration Service Manager
Experience:  15 years experience. Design, install, service of residential & commercial hvac/r equip.

What is the current part number module

Customer Question

What is the current part number for control module for York Heat Pump model E2RC048S06A - Serial Number MNJM022989 ---------Also what Thermostat is recommended ------- Conrad Paul Klusmeier 101 Clearview Lane Scott City Missouri ###-##-####
Category: HVAC
Expert:  D.E. Anderson replied 5 months ago.
Hi. The latest part number that I am aware of is S1-03101954000. That is the defrost control board. Should be able to find it using that number. As far as thermostats I am partial to the Honeywell HD touchscreens and venstar color touch. The color touch is quite nice. Cheaper than the Honeywell but offers similar capabilities such as dual fuel control, iaq and remote monitoring. But also custom color trim bezels and it can be used as a digital picture frame and have custom wall papers. Let me know if you have any further questions. Please remember to rate me. Thank-you.