airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I changed my thermostat Monday and the present day showed as

Customer Question

I changed my thermostat Monday and the present day showed as wed. today is wed. and it shows as sat how can I change that?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 7 months ago.
I will be glad to assist you. Let me grab a manual on the thermostat
OK lets go to the Date and time setup menu.1. Press and hold the left button, 2.Then press and hold center button until screen changes.You should see Function 120 and setting of 20.THat implies 2000 so leave it there. 3. Press NEXt and you should advance to function 0130. There we want to press up or down arrow until we get to 16 for 2016.4. Then next to function 0140 and select 5 for May and last, next to Date and select 4. That should bring you to correct date and Day should match.
See pages 13- 16 here for detailed instructions. Let me know if this fixes you up or you need more help.https://customer.honeywell.com/resources/techlit/TechLitDocuments/69-0000s/69-2487EF.pdf
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The site charges an additional fee for phone call. We can continue here at no additional fee or you can accept offer and we can talk by phone