HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I am thinking of having a Bosch KWB 42-1 gas boiler installed

Customer Question

I am thinking of having a Bosch KWB 42-1 gas boiler installed in my home as I convert to natural gas from oil. Any recommendations as to this or other equipment that would hold up well and deliver efficiency?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Yes that boiler is an excellent choice. Bosch units are typically very reliable and the KWB series units are super efficient nearly 99%. I would highly recommend this product and I think you will be very pleased with the performance and reliability. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!