Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a Bryant thermostat X4147 and a Lennox Elite

Customer Question

Dear Sir: I have a Bryant thermostat X4147 and a Lennox Elite heat pump S/N:5809M06337. The light on the thermostat went out. I replaced the batteries
after pulling off the front of the unit, but that didn't work. Can I get the light to come back on?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 5 months ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need.I assume you are talking about the back light on the display, correct?