Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a brivis buffalo ducted heater. Woke up this morning

Customer Question

Hi i have a brivis buffalo ducted heater. Woke up this morning and pilot has gone out due to wind i believe. Model is VR800A 1160. Any idea how to relight
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Tim H. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, I'm Tim and I'm an HVAC expert here to assist you with your questions. Please provide all information I request as it makes it more difficult to troubleshoot something when I'm not there onsite. Essentially, you become my eyes and ears. Thanks for the opportunity to help. At the end of our dialog, you will have a chance to rate my service, but please wait until we are finished and you're satisfied you have all the information you need. Please be patient as many times we work with several customers at once.I just logged on and notice none of our experts have helped you yet. Did you still need assistance with this?