Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a raypak boiler, model H4 -0090 , I had a power outage

Customer Question

I have a raypak boiler, model H4 -0090 b, I had a power outage and now it does not work, the circuit board does not have any lights lite on, I have 120 voltage going to the unit, I can read 24 volts on the low voltage, the pump does not cone on as there is not voltage going to it, the flue damper does not open and the electronic igniter does not fire the unit. Any thoughts?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 5 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly I am not paid anything until you rate my service good using the STAR RATING LINK at the top of your page, the money is paid to the site not me directly. Answer: Based on what you are saying you either blew a low voltage fuse on the board if you have one, but if you have 24 volts to the board and 120 to the unit I would say the board was damaged not much else would cause that issue. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!