airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Furnace, A/C and heat pump specialist.
16514686

I have a rheem unit model rrka-a048jk10e one of the yellow

Customer Question

i have a rheem unit model rrka-a048jk10e one of the yellow wires came off circuit board coming from the transformer. the one yellow thats attached still goes to c on the board not sure where other yellow goes to the other c or x on board. thanks for any help.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  airheatman replied 7 months ago.
Is this board in the outdoor unit you provided model on or in the air handler? If air handler give me that model.
I see this is a packaged unit.Pulling diagram now
One of the yellow transformer wires goes to C and the other goes to X See below
If you have further questions, please let me know.Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.To rate answer, please select one of the stars below.