Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have a silhouette II installed in 2005. I had the pressure

Customer Question

I have a silhouette II installed in 2005. I had the pressure switch replaced in December and has been working okay up until I had some winter storms blow through here in Wyoming, resulting in some intermittent power outages, 5-10 seconds each. Now I either have no blinking light or a 5 blinker when it tries to run. Supposed to be a twinning fault? I've taken steel wool as suggested to the flame sensors (3), insured all the buttons on the backs were down, and the filter is clean. The flame might come on for 1 to 5 seconds, then shuts off. Is it time for a new one, along with another job to pay for it.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Expert:  Gaztech replied 7 months ago.
Can you give me exact model number?