Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have 2 thermostas, 1 downstairs and 1 upstairs. the 1st floor

Customer Question

I have 2 thermostas, 1 downstairs and 1 upstairs. the 1st floor is great, but upstairs doesn't cool very much
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm not sure if the downstairs has more vents that make it cooler? or if the upstairs one is even working. took 5 hours to cool from 81 to 78 upstairs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: just any advice on how to get the temp upstairs down would be great. its a rental townhome and don t k now much about servicing the unit or vents...
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 5 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?