Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a ho well digital lock and cannot unlock it. It is not

Customer Question

I have a ho well digital lock and cannot unlock it. It is not taking the password. Number on safe is a 10046185700035107. Can you help
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Honey well
JA: Is there anything else the HVAC Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Did you just forget you passcode? Or did you get the lock and do not have it?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Yes I forgot pass code and cannot rest it
There is no way to reset this without it, if there were anyone could break into to anyone's safe...sorry you would have to cut it open. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!