Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have a whynter sno portable ac. It stopped working

Customer Question

I have a whynter sno portable ac. It stopped working suddenly and did 15 beeps. The filter is always clean. I have it installed correctly. And at the time, was only working a hour or so. Now it won't turn on again. I unplugged it to see if maybe it got overheated. So I let it sit overnight. But it won't come on. Can you tell me what is wrong? I don't see anything in the manual. How can I fix it?
Thank you,
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Please stand by..
Expert:  Gaztech replied 6 months ago.
You are right about manual showing nothing on that particular problem. Here is customer service Number(###) ###-####ou will be able to contact them on monday, business hours.But after reading on it, It may be on a lockout due to low pressure of freon, or a obstructed coil and would need takin apart for complete cleaning. know what I mean?