Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

JA: . What seems to be the problem? Customer: I

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: I hace a lennox cb26uh not working. I turned the breaker on and off and does not work. There is a a valve/sensor (condensation valve) that when I opened it some water came out. Once I remove the water I turn the breaker on and starts running until it fills again. I removed the front panel and the tray is full of water. I removed the water and and started properly for a while until it fills again and the valve gets wet.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: I do not know if the tray has to be dry or if not has to drain somehow.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 7 months ago.
Your drain is stopped up. Needs to be cleaned. If you can find where is comes out of house and you have a shop vac you can vacuum from outside the house and that will clear line. If there is a tee inside near unit you can clear from there possibly just by inserting a wire and clearing trap. Flush with hot water and a little bleach once trap is clear. Russ