HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

We have a Honeywell Thermostat and I don't see any setting

Customer Question

We have a Honeywell Thermostat and I don't see any setting for "Fan Only". Our A/C is not working and I want to simply circulate air through the house.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Some may not have a FAN ON only setting, if not get to the wiring behind the thermostat and connect the Red to the Green wire and the fan should run only. Otherwise check for the exact model Honeywell as there are hundreds of them, but if you do not see the setting it is likely not on that one. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!