Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

I have to wire up makeup air unit Which has a inline heater

Customer Question

Hi I have to wire up makeup air unit
Which has a inline heater unit and Honeywell dumper connected to it
I have to interlock with hood fan
Hester is thermoelec model no Fc-TEC-8-6240
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I will be happy to provide a CAD drawing of that wiring for you, however it IS a premium service, generally costing more than what you offered. However if you can rate my initial remarks here positively, I will provide the diagram at no additional charge.. lacking such a rating I have worked hours on a project, then the customer often forgets to rate.... that is a total loss for me, since I work here at my own expense. I hope you understand.
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago. way of introduction my name is***** am a retired mechanical contractor and engineer. The first 30years running my own HVACR company in Los Angeles. The last 25years has been consulting nationally for HVAC contractors doing design build projects from homes to sky scrapers and manufacturing plants nationally.