Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

My names keeley and it's to do with my ideal logic+ combo boiler

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My little display says ignition lockout I've no hot water I'm in rented property and my landlord is away on holiday for 3 weeks
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 6 months ago.
Hello, If you are quite thoroughly skilled in technical areas I can coach you to a likely repair... if you are not. this is nothing that you should attempt yourself. Tell me about that, we can go from there. Also tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city, I can most likely locate a well rated service outfit for you... if your landlord is at all reasonable he should not object to paying the bill, which will be between 300 and 600 pounds.