HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

I hooked up my Honeywell th 8000 series today and it's blowing

Customer Question

I hooked up my Honeywell th 8000 series today and it's blowing air but not cool ... Would you be able to run down what wires belong in what slots as I think I may havencross d some of the wires
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: You should have them connected like this. CLICK HERE All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's not working still just blowing heat ... Having a tech out thank you anyway
OK no problem if you need anything else let me know All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!