Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

My Honeywell Low V Stat thermostat has worked perfectly since

Customer Question

My Honeywell Low V Stat thermostat has worked perfectly since I purchased it last October. Today heat was set at 80 but inside temperature was 76. I changed batteries. Inside temp has varied from 75 to 78. I cannot figure out how to remove casing to try hitting reset button.
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: All I can say is that since I bought Honeywell thermostat it has worked perfectly. I cannot find manual. It looks like "Low V Stat" picture. I do not think it is making heat turn on.
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Are you sure yours has a reset button?