Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician
Experience:  Owner at Gaztech
92290868

I need to replace the 4 pin connector that is line

Customer Question

I need to replace the 4 pin connector that is for the line voltage coming out of the gas valve but I can't find a part number. Can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The electrical connections got fried due to water intrusion. I am replacing the entire Honeywell gas valve but I need the 4 pin plug connector also.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 7 months ago.
You will need to find your make, model and serial number of your equipment, that plug will be part of the complete wiring harness, then check with your dealer for availability.