Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

Hoglund. I have a Goodman furnace with 4 blinking

Customer Question

***** ***** Hoglund. I have a Goodman furnace with 4 blinking lights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I replaced the high limit switch Still blinking Doesn't fire
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.
Hello, if you can send me a close up, very well lit and focused photo of the wiring diagram glued to the inside of the blower access panel I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. You can use the paper clip icon on the right end of the tool bar above or the 'attach files' link to the left of your send button to attach the pictures. We can go from there.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Attached is a photo of the wiring diagram
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Did the photo come through?
Expert:  Phil replied 7 months ago.
Yes, I got the photo.http://screencast.com/t/Ao4GT91HQBe sure not to leave the jumpers in place, these are for testing purposes only, we can go from here without any time limits. When we get this resolved please do not forget to rate my work, its how I earn a living and does not increase your charges.