Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial

My lennox elite series furnace won't fire up. I have blinking

Customer Question

My lennox elite series furnace won't fire up. I have blinking lights but no pilot light and I don't know how to light it. I don't even know where to light and their are no reset buttos that I can see.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I turned the furnace off a couple of days ago and it hasn't come back on since. I've had this problem before after turning furnace off but it eventually came back on. Can't wait for eventuallu today, I'm freezing.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the HVAC Technician should know?
Customer: I don't know.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Airheatman replied 6 months ago.
. Remove top panel in front of burners and look inside to get me the furnace model.2.Tell me the patter of blinks on the light.
Expert:  Technician HVAC replied 6 months ago.
Air heatman, are you still involved with this question? If so ill back out, If not ill be more than happy to help you with this issue