Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a Chronotherm III. Replace batteries light ca em on,

Customer Question

I have a Chronotherm III. Replace batteries light ca
em on,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Have a Chronotherm III, replace batt. light came on, so I replaced them, the same warming stay on, and it seems like the air conditioning should have shut off long before now
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Nope
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: Clean the battery terminals up on the unit until they are shiny with some fine sand paper and then put the batteries back in it the indicator should go off. If not let me know. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!