Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

I have a old Honeywell thermostat. It went blank after I ran

Customer Question

I have a old Honeywell thermostat. It went blank after I ran the AC to get the humidity out of the house. Circuit breaker for furnace was off but everyting else on fine. I turned on furnace breaker and still blank picture. It it one of these old ones that does not have batteries
JA: Sometimes HVAC issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The HVAC Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I think I gave all the info I have
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Technician HVAC replied 6 months ago.
Hello do you have access to a meter
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Do you still need help?