Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I'm trying to get an idea of the pricing on the

Customer Question

***** *****. I'm trying to get an idea of the pricing on the Carrier Infiniti 21 Seer system for my home
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Just want to replace current aging system in Texas. Zip 76244. Want to go high efficiency for my 2400 sq ft one story home
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 7 months ago.
If this is a heat and judging from the size of your home it should be a 4 or 5 tone depending on your insulation you have in your home. 4 ton Infinity installed is about 10,000. The 5 ton about 11,500. I sell Carrier and that is my pricing on systems with a 10 year labor and parts warranty. Russ