bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

Is there anything I can do when my Worcester boiler flashes

Customer Question

Is there anything I can do when my Worcester boiler flashes C6 in the window? I've tried the reset button and it seems that it is alright but within a minute or two it flashes the C6 again. At present, last night, I turned everything off, fearing something in the night like a fire or short circuit. My name is ***** ***** and I am responsible for the property where I am as my boss is out of town on business.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.
C6 refers to a problem with the fan unit. It can be either a faulty fan, the wiring from the main pcb to the fan or the main pcb itself, you will need a multimeter to check this out. Not a job for those unfamiliar with working with multimeters.