Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

I have the friedrich mo9ch ductless through the wall unit in

Customer Question

I have the friedrich mo9ch ductless through the wall unit in my outdoor workspace. It is not working and showing a E6 error code. Is this something that I can repair on my own and how?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Gaztech replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.NOTE: I can only get paid for assisting you if you click FINISHED and RATE ANSWER after you are satisfied with answer.Are you ready?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Yes
Expert:  Gaztech replied 7 months ago.
Hello, the E6 error code pertains to inlet air sensor in indoor unit, not very expensive part BUT Not a easy fix for a non Friedrich technician, it is challenging to get to the part itself for that particular model. and before ordering new part, old one needs to be tested for resistance to make sure it is bad.Is this something you think you can tackle??