gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
19613070

Condensor not coming on not the fan or compressor. I replaced

Customer Question

Condensor not coming on not the fan or compressor. I replaced both capacitors and contactor and still nothing. I have a low end multimeter and checked voltage on contactor and im getting a 0. I dont know what else to try. Can you help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Inside blower comes on just fine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — HVAC Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 7 months ago.
If no voltage to contractor check breaker. To see if breaker is good check across the two connections coming out of breaker.. You may just have 1 leg of power. Should have 220 volts coming out of breaker. Try reseting it first. Russ
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello gotoman been working on it this morning turns out it was my breaker it was stuck in the middle had to mess with it a little but finally got it to click to on
Everything working ok; Great' If no more questions you can rate me know. Thanks.
Great job. I would replace that breaker. Just for safety. Cheap repair. Russ