Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.

My Lennox I comfort system says "system waiting" instead of

Customer Question

My Lennox I comfort system says "system waiting" instead of cooling. I cannot get it to kick on AC
JA: I'll do all I can to help, Lennox I comfort system says and quot;system waiting and quot. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Just tried to turn on ac and thermostat says system waiting and won't kick on
JA: Anything else I can tell the HVAC Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No that's it. Thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the HVAC Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Answer: That is in a compressor protection wait give it about 15 minutes and it should kick back on, if not get back to me. All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!