HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

On a Trane Programmable Zone Sensor (I believe it is model

Customer Question

On a Trane Programmable Zone Sensor (I believe it is model X1379088401 or perhaps slightly earlier) the instructions indicate to push the rectangle twice followed by the down arrow twice to place the unit into scheduling mode. When I do this the unit goes into override scheduling. what am I doing wrong?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 7 months ago.
I am very sorry your question has not been picked up yet.I just logged on and found you had not been assisted. Please let me know if you still need help and I will do my best. Please do not "Rate" as we have not worked toward an answer yet. If you would like to proceed let me know by replying. Once again use reply
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I would appreciate your help, no responses to date from anyone else.
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 7 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Ok that should bring you into scheduling have you tried to reset the thermostat and then try to program it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for responding to my question. I have not tried a complete reset as this thermostat is in use in our factory. I will be out of the office until Monday but can continue to resolve with you then.
ok sounds good!