HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
Experience:  15yrs in the HVAC industry with certificates and degrees.
21107370

Incomming gas pressure mclain mod 78 with gordon piatt

Customer Question

Incomming gas pressure for weil mclain mod 78 with gordon piatt burner mod WS4 GO 03
Category: HVAC
Expert:  HVAC Guru replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset. I am HVAC Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. I just picked up your question now. Are you just needing to know what the gas pressure needs to be to the unit?
CLICK HERE FOR PRESSURE ADJUSTMENT and Incoming Pressure All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!